Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools!

My brother Greg REALLY fooled me today!
He sent a text saying, "Are you ready to be an Aunt?"
I was so excited, I called him and screamed and screamed into the phone.
That's when he said "April Fools!"
I was so upset.  He got me GOOD!

I thought all day about what to do to prank the kids.
Tonight after supper we were all sitting around the table and I said,
"Trey and Ambry, I am sorry to say we have to go
get flu shots for you guys tonight."
Well Trey started CRYING and ran from the table!
I had not expected a reaction like that!
I wanted to act like we were going for flu shots and then pull into
The Mix for frozen yogurt instead and yell April Fools!

We did go to The Mix, but I had to tell the kids the flu shots were a prank because of how upset Trey got.  I definitely got him good!!!

Here is a picture from The Mix.
A fun ending to a day of "fooling"!

No comments:

Post a Comment