Monday, April 11, 2011

More California Pictures!

Here are the rest of my pictures!

Last day!
The PCH was a beautiful drive!
On Zuma Beach! 
Giant seaweed!
The Pacific!
Girls' lunch at Paradise Cove.
We all had pina coladas (even Ella!).
Then enjoyed the best guacamole, fish tacos, shrimp tacos and calamari tacos.
Key lime pie for dessert and time on the beach beds!
Stunning!
A very special girls' day!
The Santa Monica Pier!
Ella and I rode the carosel.
View of the pier from Muscle Beach!
Our sweet Welcome Home signs made by Brandon and Abigail and Will.
Thank you to the Gunters!  Y'all spoiled us!
It couldn't have been a more blessed vacation,
but I was so glad to get home to my Lukey and Trey and Ambry.
Those "three amigos" had a blast as well!
I am so thankful for this amazing experience!
I can't wait for summer 2012 when Lukey and the kids
can come see California too!

No comments:

Post a Comment