Sunday, March 27, 2011

37!


Lukey Dukey turned 37 years old today!
When we woke up this morning, 
I just had to tell him how glad I was that he was born!  
He is the love of my life and the best daddy and husband I know. 
I am so thankful that God directed our paths 
to meet at Presbyterian College 18 years ago.  
I know he is so much more than I deserve.
I am blessed to get to spend my life with him!

We celebrated with some of his favorite...
ribs on the grill, mashed potatoes, butter beans, squash casserole
and pink lemonade pie for dessert.
His gift this year was a very sentimental one. 
I had his "Grandaddy" drawing framed.
I told him it was a very fitting gift, 
because he reminds us of Grandaddy in so many ways.  
He is honest, giving, loyal, hardworking, always puts his family first, loves the Lord, enjoys the outdoors, is a true leader, respected by many,
and has a special place in his heart for Moultrie, GA!
I just know Luke will leave behind the same kind of
amazing family legacy that his Grandaddy Buckner did. 

Ambry and Trey made him a funny paper hat and gave him handmade cards.
Ambry's contained 37 cents in honor of his age.
Happy Birthday Lukey Dukey.  Many, many more.
You are so very loved!



No comments:

Post a Comment