Sunday, March 20, 2011

Kids' Choice!

What does this...
Plus this...
Plus this...
Plus this...
Make?
Spaghetti Tacos!
Trey and Ambry have asked me to make spaghetti tacos for a few weeks now. 
I had no idea there was such a meal! 
(Apparently a lot of the kids at school talk about them
 and eat them regularly.) 
I decided that today was their lucky day! 
Spaghetti tacos it was for supper tonight. 
I'm happy to report they were so good!  
I just made my special spaghetti sauce
(with LOTS of extra veggies chopped VERY fine in it),
mixed it with cooked angel hair pasta,
and used mozzarella cheese and lettuce as our toppings.
We all loved it.

Perhaps the funniest part of our meal,
was Trey and Ambry placing spaghetti noodles on their noses
and then trying to get the noodles into their mouths
using only their tongues!
Kids' Choice was a great change for Sunday supper.
Good food and even better entertainment.
I love our family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment