Friday, March 18, 2011

The PRES VIRUS!

I subbed at the kids' school on Wednesday. 
The teacher I subbed for is a dear friend of mine. 
She was home sick with a virus. 
Little did I know that 45 kids were out that day with a virus and
15 more were sent home during the school day!
Two were sent home sick from the class I was subbing in.
I thought I was ok until 1:30 am this morning.  The PRES Virus hit me hard!
Thankfully I am feeling much better now. 
Hopefully it is just a 24 hour bug.

When I am sick, I want my mom.
Lukey is a good "nurse" who gives me lots of rest and gatorade.
But there is nothing in the world like my mom's cool, smooth hands
on my forehead and cheeks when I don't feel well. 
I miss you and love you Mommy.  I wish you were here!
YOU are definitely the best nurse I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment