Friday, March 25, 2011

Depends

I have a confession to make.
Sometimes, when I laugh, I tee tee in my pants a little.

Today, I got to spend the day with two of my girlfriends and
two sweet little ones.
These girlfriends are two of the funniest people I know.
(When I am with them I laugh so much,
 I seriously consider wearing depends!)

We ventured over to Carrollton, GA to check out a couple of local stores.
The Nest and Feathers and Twigs were full of antiques and funky goodies!
I came home with a crazy iron tree that I could use indoors or outside.
I think I will try it as our Easter tree this year.

We ate a scrumptious lunch at Little Hawaiian,
thanks to a recommendation from our favorite 'schmoozer' Chris!
We sampled each others meals... fried green tomato and pork tenderloin sliders, hawaiian pineapple coleslaw, hawaiian okra, fried jalapeno chips,
fried fish, seasoned fries, buffalo shrimp and
some kind of chocolate fantasy for dessert. 
To say we ate well is an understatement!

Perhaps my favorite saying today came from Heather...
"Hey, where do I know that hand from?"
(It's easy to guess which photo that saying goes along with!)

It was a fabulous Friday with friends.
I laughed a TON, thoroughly enjoyed the girl-time and thankfully
I made it through the day without the need for depends!

No comments:

Post a Comment