Sunday, January 8, 2012

Home Sweet Home

It's a new year, and we have a few new pretties here at home!!!
Lukey got me this light for over our breakfast table.  He even took down the old one and 
hung this one all on his own!  I love my handy man!!!


Our big ceiling tiles got new frames!
Vick Vickery (Luke's college roommate and friend) started his own
woodworking business and we hired him 
to create these distressed pine frames for us!
He does an amazing job!!!

And finally, my favorite "pretty"... our new storm door!
Papaw and Nana gave us this storm door (installed too!) for Christmas this year!
I love opening our front door and letting in all the extra light everyday!
This is the gift that keeps on giving all year long.
We really enjoy our home sweet home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment