Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy New Year!

Goodness!
2012 has already started off with a bang!
We have had several play dates, two date nights,
and today was just perfect...
I started my very first day of training to run a 5K with my friend Pam
and then our families took our bikes to Peachtree City
and rode around the lakes and trails all day!
We rode to Chik Fil A for lunch, then later to TCBY for a treat,
and finally after all of our riding and playing at the park
we headed over to La Hacienda for a Mexican supper.
All of us and our friend Will were packed into a booth, the Mexican
music was blaring, and we were laughing and dancing!
If the last week is any indication of how our year will go,
it's going to be a year full of friends and food and fun!
I definitely need to get back in the habit 
of taking pictures for our blog!
I ordered our 2011 blog to be printed into a book and I can't
wait for us to all sit down together and take a look back 
at all we did last year!
Happy New Year to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment