Thursday, January 19, 2012

Boys!

I started a new Bible study this week...
Our group met for the first time last night, and I think we 
mommas are going to have a BLAST together learning about
how to encourage our sons to be the men God wants them to be!
We laughed ALOT just going around the circle and introducing
ourselves to each other!  Mothers of sons have some crazy stories to tell!
This is going to be good for my soul!!!

Trey and Ambry have Kids Life at church on Wednesday nights 
while I have Bible study.  
Well, last night, after my first session of learning about 
preparing my son to be a man,
look who was waiting for me to pick him up!
HILARIOUS!  
Apparently, Trey was in the "stash" small group last night.
His leader, Ms. Kimmie, drew mustaches on all of the boys!
When we got home Lukey cracked up as well!
I love my goofy, wonderful boy!  I'm so proud to be his mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment