Sunday, June 26, 2011

Longwood Vacation!

We had a great visit to Grammy and Grumps' house!
We played in the pool, ate great food, played in the pool, 
had fun visits with friends and family, played in the pool,
went on awesome bike rides and walks, played in the pool,
saw Cars 2 and Bad Teacher, played in the pool,
went shopping, played in the pool... 
oh and PLAYED IN THE POOL some more!

Grammy and Grumps always bless us with relaxation 
and family time when we come for a visit! 

I had some nostalgia too this trip, 
I took a bike ride all through Sweetwater Oaks...
riding past each one of my childhood friends' homes 
and Sweetwater Beach and the parks
where we grew up hanging out and spending so much time.
I felt like I was twelve years old all over again, 
going fast and feeling free on my bike!
I'm so thankful that my parents live in the home we grew up in.
My mind was flooded with memories 
as I walked and rode through the streets of Sweetwater!

Here are a few of our favorite photos from the trip!
Thank you Grumps and Grammy for special times
and memories made whenever we come to visit!
We love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment