Friday, June 17, 2011

Date Night!

Lukey and I had lots of dates last week while the kiddos were with their grands!
Well tonight, a different girl got to go on a special date...
Ambry and Daddy went to the movies,  just the two of them!
 The picture above is Ambry showing off her Kung Fu moves!
They went to see Kung Fu Panda 2.
The picture below makes me laugh.  
I had written down the two movie choices and times for Luke
to look at when he got home.
Ambry called her daddy and they decided together which movie
they wanted to see.  She wrote the little yes and no's on the paper.
She got all dressed and ready and sat on the steps waiting for his
truck to pull into the driveway after work.
I love how much these two love each other!
They have the sweetest relationship!!!
I pray that Ambry and her Daddy will always be this close!

No comments:

Post a Comment