Wednesday, February 9, 2011

American Idol

One of our favorite things to do together as a family is watch American Idol!
I was worried about the big change in the judges this season, but we think they are the best group yet!!! (Randy, Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler)

Luke dressed up as Randy for Halloween last year, and won the prize for best costume at our friends' annual party.  Check out the pictures below.  He really did have a great costume.  The best part (that you can't see in this photo) were his jeans... they said Welcome to Hollywood on the back pockets!
Hilarious!!!

1 comment:

  1. HA! I don't watch the show, but Luke is HYSTERICAL in that costume!!! I laughed out loud when I saw it... you are the MOST creative - I need you to come out here and set me up for Halloween this year! Love it...

    ReplyDelete