Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Reset!

I love what our pastor's sermon was about this past Sunday.
He talked about how we can reset our lives!

I feel like I have tried to do that this summer.
We joined the YMCA and I began to exercise daily again, 
I had a daily devotion time with Trey and Ambry to learn more about the Lord, 
we have tried to eat more nutritious meals, read great books,
and make some sweet new friends.

All of that is well and good,
but Sunday I was reminded that our focus is what is important.  
Our focus needs to be centered on Jesus.

We've tried to get our minds and bodies healthy this summer,
but now I am going to try my best to get my spirit and my heart "healthy"!
I'm praying that our focus will be on our Savior.
If HE comes first in our lives, everything else will fall into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment