Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day!

We had a day full of LOVE...
 I baked heart shaped cinnamon rolls for breakfast!
And colored the frosting pink!




The kiddos came out in the morning to special 
Valentine gifts!








Lukey made me laugh 
and then cry 
with the hilarious and touching card 
and beautiful roses 
he gave me!
(The touching part is what
he wrote on the inside!)



I made our traditional Valentine supper...
mini pizzas with heart shaped pepperoni and canadian bacon and salad.
 Our "Love Potions" were a new touch this year!
Everyone loved them!!!
 I love that we eat Valentine supper all together!
(Lukey and I like to skip the crowds and go on a date another night.)

 Our dessert was yummy!
Strawberries, angel food cake and heart shaped marshmallow kabobs 
drizzled in chocolate along
with strawberry ice cream and sprinkles!
Lots of sweets for my sweets!
I hope Trey and Ambry will always remember the fun
we have on Valentine's Day!
I'm so in LOVE with our family of four!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment