Friday, October 21, 2011

Swine and Stein

A picture of MEAT!
Yes, MEAT!
Boston butt that is... EIGHT of them!
We helped host the first annual SWINE AND STEIN on Friday night!
It was so much fun!!!
I wish I had taken more pictures.  I didn't get pictures of all of our friends
that came.  There were about 19 couples that attended.
We had kegs and wine and butt and beans and slaw and bread and mac and cheese 
and cookies and brownies for dessert.
My favorite parts of the night were the hanging mason jar candles, spending lots of time with great friends and the BAND!
We got a three piece band from Musicology to come and play!!!
They took requests and they even played Tom Sawyer by Rush for me!!!
It was AWESOME!
Here are the shots I did get...
Chris, Kick, and Luke pulling the pork before the party!
The beautiful mason jar candles that Heather and Pam made.
They were hanging in the trees, from the deck, from the ceiling inside... just magical!
Lots of yummy wine!
Pumpkins and candles on all of the tables!
So fallish!!!
Lukey and I
and
Kick and Pam
We moved Heather's porch furniture down to the backyard to
make an outdoor seating area!  Very cozy!
All of the fall tables
Heather's unfinished basement was transformed using outdoor curtains
and her porch rug!  This is where the wine and food was!
Luke brought the old German beer steins my dad gave him years ago.
Luke and some of his buddies drank their beer out of these!
Pretty fitting for the Swine and Stein!
David, Torrie and Patrick!
The Musicology guys!
They ROCKED!!!
Bill and Ashley
Standing in the yard looking back up towards the house.
LOVE the glow of the candlelight!
Chris's contribution to the party decor...
He drove the "HOG" around back to hold the kegs!
Jennifer, Kristin and Bryon
Julie and Jimmy
Stacy, Pam, Me, Theresa, Julie, Heather
I am beaming because the band has just started playing
Tom Sawyer!
Singing along to one of my favorites!
Heather and Pam
Our amazing hosts...
Chris and Heather
(and I don't remember this guy's name on the left!)
We LOVED the inaugural run of Swine and Stein!
We have several new and improved ideas for next year's party!
I am already looking forward to it!
Thanks Chris and Heather for such a great night!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!!!!!! What fun - I wish I could come!!! Y'all did an amazing job throwing a very beautiful party - I am in awe of the whole event! And don't kid yourself - you got LOTS of great pictures! And whoever took all those great pics of you, thank you. Your a hot momma!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete