Friday, October 7, 2011

Little Pleasures

Note to self... wear your pink sparkly Toms 
whenever you have to go to the breast center for an appointment!
The staff there LOVES anything pink, and they really love these shoes!
I had to go back for another ultrasound and a core biopsy of my cyst today.
Everyone at the breast center was just plain WONDERFUL.
They are so caring and so helpful.  They answer all of my questions.
They are gentle and kind.
I will find out the results of the biopsy on Tuesday, 
and I am fully trusting God that all will be ok!

After my VERY EARLY morning procedure, 
Lukey took me out for breakfast at an Atlanta favorite...
The Silver Skillet!
We polished off our country ham and homemade biscuits and gravy in no time!
MMMMMMMM good! 
The Skillet has been on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives,
and it is amazing.
Then I spent the rest of the day riding around with Luke, 
going to his office, and really seeing what he does on a typical work day.
He is SO busy!
I appreciate him so very much.  
He puts up with a lot each day to be our "bread winner"!
We couldn't head home to pick up the kids from school 
without a stop at the Varsity for a frosted orange.
All that yumminess and togetherness with my Lukey
made up for my procedure this morning.
I am so thankful for the little pleasures in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment