Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Class Pictures

What a great year it has been for Trey in 3rd grade and Ambry in 1st!
I am the room mom for both kids' classrooms, 
and one of my "jobs" is to come up with 
an end of the year gift for their sweet teachers.  
We usually do a money tree from the class 
and then something sentimental, involving photos!
  
Here are a few of the photos I took this week as a part of these gifts.
We love our teachers, Mrs. Sims and Mrs. Daniel SO MUCH!
They have made the school year fabulous.

Ambry's 1st grade class...
  Grayson, Joseph, Tyler, Jadin, Jacob, Ida, Jackson, Aja, Sean, 
Christina, Kentavious, Oscar, Katy, Mrs. Sims, Casey, Ambry, and Zion

Trey's 3rd grade class...
Aiden, J.T., Madison, Javon, Ciera, Iyana, Rebecca, Khobe, Starla, Cameron, Carson, Cade, Christian, Grace, Makayla, AJ, Trey, Montavious, Ben, and Morgan.  (Rondez was absent.) 
I have enjoyed being the room mom for my kiddos every year so far!
I love getting to know and work with all of their classmates and 
getting to see and eat lunch with Trey and Ambry often during the school year!
Being a stay at home mom is the best job in the WORLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment